Used to be that listing 100 things about yourself was the buzz around the blogging community. Then the younger crowd at Facebook got into the act. Of course, the young ones don’t have the patience or attention span to write 100 things, so they shortened it to 25 things.
So I’ll start with 25 things, but if the list goes longer I will change the title to the number.
- At least once a week I play an Eagles album on my Windows Media Player.
- Sobe Green Tea is my beverage of choice.
- The only reason I go to McDonalds is to buy a “happy meal” for one of my grandchildren. I can’t stand the taste of their food any more and even the smell of McD’s makes me sick to the stomach.
- As much as I disdain “soccer moms,” I drive a mini SUV. I like the extra room to haul things around and it is easy to park, gets good gas mileage, and it is inconspicuous.
- Flip flops are the perfect shoes. They are inexpensive, you don’t need socks, and they come in a huge variety of colors and styles.
- People who honk their car horns for any reason other than to warn you of serious pending danger are the lazy, self centered type of people who drive me NUTS.
- I read magazines. I like the variety of articles and even the ads. You can stop reading if you have to and pick back up when it is convenient without having missed anything.
- I wear glasses when at home but switch to contacts when I’m going out.
- My signature fragrance is “Realities” by Liz Claiborne.
- If I could go anywhere in the world for a week’s vacation, I would love to take a cruise in the Caribbean and see the different islands.
- I’m a “dog person.” I have five now, wish I could have more. They are wonderful companions and great entertainment.
- Hate shopping for clothes. Especially women’s clothes. I put it off as long as humanly possible.
- Starbucks. Hot or iced. If not daily, I get very cranky.
- More “things” coming soon!